The Elecro EVO pool heater is manufactured from top quality components and material at the Elecro works in Hertfordshire, England.
Construction consists of a flow tube which is fitted with inlet and outlet mouldings manufactured from specially formulated polymer alloy material. The outlet moulding accommodates a reversible flow switch (allowing water input from wither direction) with a gold tipped reed switch and Titanium fulcrum pin. The inlet moulding has been designed to ensure full immersion of the elements, greatly reducing the risks of air locking.
The heater is supported on two swivel feet; these can be rotated to permit either wall or floor mounting. The heater control components are positioned on the front face of the electrical enclosure.
The desired pool temperature can be easily selected on the EVO heater using the panel-mounted thermostat dial. The single or three-phase power is supplied through a top quality Schneider contactor. Safety and equipment protection is provided by the highly reliable flow switch. Over-temperature protection is provided by the thermal cut out (manual reset).
- Robust, durable construction
- Fully Equipped
- Easy Installation
- Titanium heating elements
- 316 Stainless Steel flow tube
- Ultra-reliable flow switch allows safe operation as low as 1m³/hour
- May be floor or wall mounted
- Control thermostat 0-40°C (1°C differential)
- Safety thermal cut our 60°C (manual reset)
- 1½” BSP female threaded water connections
- Suitable for use on salt water pools
Please note during extremely busy periods there may be an additional processing time of up to 5 working days on this item.