The Duo Spa is the first truly portable, high performance 2-3 person spa and comes complete with two deep multi-massage hydrotherapy seats. Unusually, it is made in the UK by a company with over 20 years design and manufacturing experience.
It has aesthetically pleasing lines, rounded corners, cedar-effect maintenance free side panels (slightly different to picture), and a comfortable smooth granite finish and a top of the range hydrotherapy system. The high flow manifold distribution system delivers water individually to each jet at uniform pressures rather than a single pipe linked from jet to jet. Combinations of the latest adjustable rotating massage jets in differing sizes have been strategically positioned to give a variety of massage effects. Also included is a blue LED light.
Due to the way it is designed and created it is light enough for one to two people to handle, tough enough to resist damage when moved, therapeutic, low maintenance and affordable to many more people. Its compact design, smooth finish and flowing lines ensures it will fit into and complement just about any space, or even balcony.
The DuoSpa has a superb finish, far in excess of any spa in its price range. It boasts two full depth naturally reclining positions, a world class hydrotherapy system, and unparalleled heat and noise insulation. Weighing in at just 90kg it is extremely lightweight, making it a simple task for one or two people to move, lift or slide into place. Most importantly, the spa design enables it to fit through a standard sized internal door!
The S240 Elite Model is supplied with a 2 hp 2 speed pump (2 pumps in 1), and a 2 kw inline heater providing dedicated instant heating
An optional extra wall mounted IP rated waterproof unit containing an isolation switch and a 30 milliamp RCD breaker is also available. This is connected to the spa by way of a “commando plug” and should be mounted between 2-3 metres from the spa. This represents the safest way of electrically connecting this spa.
These spas are the only spa manufactured in the United Kingdom.
- Size 1820 x 1210 x 700mm deep
- Dry weight 90kg (600kg filled)
- Water capacity 500-550 Litres
- Seating 2-3 Persons
- Electrical supply 240V 13 amp ‘plug & play’ or alternative 240V 16 amp hard wired
- Pump 2HP 2 speed pump (2 pumps in 1)
- Air blower spa system 900W Single-speed air injection blower Spa System
- Ozone sanitation INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE RRP £290
- Heating 2kW In-Line heater with automatic on-demand heat
- Filtration Auto cleanse smart filtration
- 12 colour fading light with illuminated controls Yes
- Digital lockable touch pad Yes
- Intelligent Power Smart spa control system Incorporating dynamic thermal tuning, programmable sleep period Yes
- Jets 24 x luxury hydro jet package including:
• 12 x multipoint air injector jets
• 4 x 3″ adjustable rotational pulse jets
• 8 x 3″ directional pulse jets
- Headrests 2
- ‘Silent’ air control system Adjusts air stream in hydro jets, increasing massage intensity Yes
- Unique ROTO-THERM spa insulation Throughout entire cabinet, spa base and rear of spa shell Yes
- Thermal full foam lockable hard cover INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE RRP £390
Spa colour options:
Sandstone (longer lead time)
Wood effect panel colour options:
In order to select your colour please add your requests in the notes section during checkout. Where not specified the colour scheme available quickest will be processed.
Lifetime warranty on the shell
2 year warranty on the plumbing components
2 year warranty on the electrical components
1 year warranty to cover labour
As with every retailer of this product, the manufacturer delivery timeframes fluctuate throughout the year. We would advise allowing 8-12 weeks for delivery although items held in stock can be delivered quicker- Get in touch for more details.
There may be a surcharge for deliveries to Scotland, Devon & Cornwall, Ireland and Islands – Get in touch for more details.
Your spa will be delivered by courier to your kerbside. Note the weight of the spa shown in the specifications, it will be your responsibility to provide manpower on the day of delivery to safely unload it from the delivery vehicle and position it in your desired location.