Blue Horizons Chlorine granules are one of the most popular products for ensuring pool and spa water is safe and bacteria free. Apply regularly to achieve the recommended free chlorine level of 3-5 mg/l (ppm). These granules are rapid dissolving and have little effect on the pH of the spa water
Blue Horizons Stabilised Chlorine Granules Key Features/Characteristics Granular Little effect on pH Ideal Free Chlorine Range: 3 – 5mg/l These stabilised chlorine granules are ideal for regular dosing of your swimming pool or spa, to produce free active chlorine which kills bacteria and other potentially harmful organisms. They are rapid dissolving and have minimal impact on pH. Application Instructions
1. Maintain pH level within the ideal range of 7.2 – 7.6. If the not in this range, adjust.
2. Maintain free chlorine residuals for spas within the range 3 – 5mg/l (ppm).*Freshly filled spas require initial shock or start up dose of chlorine: 50mg/l (ppm) for 1 hour or 20mg/l (ppm) for 2 hours.
3. This product may be applied directly to pools or spas where temperatures exceed 20 degrees C. If below this temperature or in doubt pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 10g of product per 0.2 gallons (1ltr) in water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the spa whilst the pump(s) are turned ‘on’.
4. Repeat dose application if necessary to achieve levels in point 2 above.
5. It is recommended that you periodically (e.g. weekly or after heavy spa use) shock dose your spa with AquaSPArkle Spa Fusion to eliminate any excess contamination. Daily Dose Rates Water Volumes To increase Chlorine Level Litres Gallons 1mg/l 3mg/l 1,000 220 2g 6g 1,500 330 3g 9g