A traditional stabiliser-free granular shockDestroys swimmer wastes and helps prevent/kill algaeStabiliser-free
Blue Horizons Granular Shock Key Features/Characteristics Helps prevent/remove algae Destroys swimmer wastes May be used for regular disinfection pH 11.5 Part of the System Application Instructions
1. Maintain pH levels within the ideal range 7.2 – 7.6. If the level is not in this range, adjust.
2. Maintain free chlorine residuals routinely in the 1 – 3mg/l (ppm) range. Shock or oxidising procedures are recommended either weekly or fortnightly with a maximum of 10mg/l (ppm) for a full shock treatment.
3. Pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 100g of product of 2.2 gallon (10 litres) in water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the pool whilst the pump (s) are turned ‘on’ preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution.
4. Repeat dose/application if necessary to achieve the desired level.
5. After using this product pool water may become temporarily cloudy, so keep the filtration pump running until it clears.
6. After shock treatment, allow the chlorine to drop below 5mg/l before bathing recommences, and in any event wait for at least 30 minutes before bathing recommences. Water Volumes Litres Gallons 4,545 1,000 11,360 2,500 22,725 5,000 68,175 15,000 Dosing Rates To increase Chlorine Level 1 mg/l 5mg/l 10mg/l 7g 35g 70g 17g 88g 175g 35g 175g 350g 105g 525g 1050g