Sodium Hypochlorite Solution 14-15% Patio Cleaner Liquid Chlorine
PLEASE NOTE: You must be over the age of 18 and have this product delivered to a commercial address or a place where a business operates for us to be able to process your order. You may need to provide proof that a business operates from the address you have provided, and if we cannot verify that a business operates from the address you provide your order may be cancelled and refunded.
Brand new high quality product from the UK’s largest pool chemicals manufacturer offering over 25 years of experience and reputation. Our products are certified to ensure they are high concentrate and not the watered down knockoffs offered elsewhere. Also, supplied in their heavy duty black courier drums (10L or 20L) they reduce leakage and damage during transit or storage which is just not possible in the thin clear plastic drums.
We ship on a next day delivery service to ensure you can get to the job in hand as quickly as possible.
Sodium Hypochlorite 14%/15% is the quick and easy long term solution to cleaning and removing moss, algae and weeds from your drive, patio, walls, fences and brickwork. Sodium Hypochlorite patio cleaner is the worldwide number one product to use, and is commonly found in dilution in various other versions of patio cleaners. The Sodium Hypochlorite Solution we have available is highly concentrated and will remove the need for numerous applications, one treatment will provide a clean and moss free surface immediately.
Sodium hypochlorite is a chemical compound with the formula NaClO. It is composed of a sodium cation (Na+) and a hypochlorite anion (ClO−); it may also be viewed as the sodium salt of hypochlorous acid. When dissolved in water it is commonly known as bleach or liquid bleach. Sodium hypochlorite is practically and chemically distinct from chlorine. Sodium hypochlorite is frequently used as a disinfectant or a bleaching agent.
- Swimming Pools
- Patio Cleaner
- Moss, Algae Remover
- Bleaching Agent
- Water Purification
- Odour Removal
- Lab Use
- Specification and Material Safety Data Sheet are available upon request.
We stock 10 Litre or 20 Litre drums (10 Litre drums supplied as standard), if you have a preference please let us know.
This product is a UK manufactured high quality product. Please do not confuse it with lower grade or quality product as these can be dangerous. We stock either Certikin or Blue Horizons branded products (please let us know if you have a preference), both supplied by world class suppliers with a long track record and wide product range of high quality and reliable products.
Guidance for using Sodium Hypochlorite Patio Cleaner & Moss Remover
SUPER FAST : MOSS, ALGAE, LICHEN, WEEDS & MOULD – REMOVER!
Sodium Hypochlorite Patio Cleaners are used for more stubborn stains as you need the EXTRA strength solution, which is 50% stronger than the heavy duty solution and may be diluted with up to 6 parts water and 1 part Sodium Hypochlorite 15%.
To use Sodium Hypochlorite Patio Cleaner as a Moss, Algae, Lichen, Weeds and Mould remover you can apply the solution and leave and within minutes you will begin to see results. Take the hard work out of cleaning your drive, block paving, fences, walls, brick work, stonework, paths, patios decking, gravelled areas and even roofs.
Use neat to shift old and stubborn growth or dilute for routine maintenance. Even when diluted Sodium Hypochlorite still outperforms the rest* and can treat up to 10m² per litre. Spruce up the grounds around your home this Spring and make your home the envy of your neighbours.
– This product is not for use on lawns, flowerbeds, vegetable plots or around trees and shrubs.
– Keep people and pets away from the treated area for 2 days.
In general the following precautions should be taken:
- When using chemicals, protective clothing such as gloves, goggles, boots and overalls should be worn.
- Adequate ventilation is required when using chemicals in confined spaces.
- When using flammable materials; cigarettes, naked flames and other sources of ignition should be carefully controlled.
- When diluting acids, always add acid to water and not water to acid.
- Any clothing that is contaminated with chemicals should be disposed of safely.
- When using any chemicals, care must be taken not to damage, contaminate or stain any adjoining materials, landscaping or finishes.
- Care must be taken to protect personnel operating in the area of the cleaning from any injury or hazard created by the cleaning. The appropriate First Aid must be available.
- Before undertaking any cleaning operation, a trial should be carried out on a small, preferably inconspicuous area, to determine the effect of the chemicals before treating a large area.
TYPES OF ORGANIC GROWTH ON SHADED AREAS
- Algae – is a green film or powdery layer found on paving stones and stonework.
- Lichen – commonly grows on timber structures and paving stones. The colour can vary from orange to to silver and have a scruffy look.
- Moss – is found on all types of surfaces and can be very dense tufts of growths.
To treat, simply apply a solution and leave to work. Usually a maximum 50% solution will be more than effective on these types of growth.
Weed Control using Sodium Hypochlorite Patio Cleaner
Unfortunately there is no such thing as a weed-free surface. If organic material is allowed to accumulate on a surface it will only be a matter of time before weeds and other plants begin to grow. Weeds grow on paving through the sand joints by using the sand as a base to begin. When using the sodium hypochlorite as a solution for weed control, pay additional care to the joints to ensure success. Sodium Hypochlorite Solution is regarded as one of the best patio cleaners because it will also control weeds and will deter re-colonisation for a period of weeks, even months.
Guidance for using Sodium Hypochlorite – Pool Chlorine
Sodium Hypochlorite 15% is used for the routine control of bacteria and algae in swimming pools. For effective treatment ensure that the chlorine levels of the water are a level of 2-3mg/l (ppm). The levels must be maintained above 1.5mg/l (ppm) as a minimum. Once the chlorine has been applied the pH of the water must be adjusted to between 7.2 and 7.6 before use. We recommend these levels are routinely checked by using a pool water testing kit. When applying the Chlorine add at the point of best mixing, i.e. the water inlets and leave the filter running to ensure even distribution. All personal protective equipment must be used when handling this product.
SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE 15% LIQUID CHLORINE ROUTINE DOSAGE RATES
|Water Capacity in Gallons||Water Capacity in Cubic Metres||Routine Dose||Shock Dose|